After 94 days of aggression Al-Qassam Brigades bomb Tel Aviv

The Ezzedin Al Qassam Brigades, the military wing of the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas), said that it shelled Tel Aviv with a missile strike in response to the Israeli massacres against civilians, 94 days after the beginning of the Israeli war against the Gaza Strip.

After 94 days of aggression Al-Qassam Brigades bomb Tel Aviv

The Ezzedin Al Qassam Brigades, the military wing of the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas), said that it shelled Tel Aviv with a missile strike in response to the Israeli massacres against civilians, 94 days after the beginning of the Israeli war against the Gaza Strip.

Videos showed the moment Israelis fled and explosions were heard in Tel Aviv after rockets were fired from Gaza.

Al-Jazeera's correspondent reported that sirens sounded in the sky of Greater Tel Aviv and about 20 cities and towns in the south, confirming that the Iron Dome intercepted 10 rocket missiles in Tel Aviv.

The Israeli newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth reported sirens sounding in Ramleh, Rishon Letzion, Tunis Tsiona, Sitria, Beir Yaacoub, Yashreesh, Tel Aviv, Holon and Wald.

It was the first time rockets had been fired from the Gaza Strip into central Israel since New Year's Eve.

The Israeli occupying army's Home Front Command said that more than 30 locations were sounded with sirens after a rocket was fired from the Gaza Strip towards the Gaza Strip and central Israel.

Israeli Army Radio said that it had observed eight missiles being fired from southern Gaza, three of which were intercepted by air defenses, and four landed in open areas.

The Red Star of David said it had not received any reports of casualties, noting that its teams had begun combing the area for missile remnants.

The Israeli occupation army had stated more than once that it had been able to limit the capabilities of the Qassam Brigades to fire rockets from the Gaza Strip, which prompted the Minister of Education to issue a decision to resume classes in the schools of the settlements in the Gaza Strip, pointing out that the decision was made based on statements made by Defense Minister Yoav Galant and the leadership of the Home Front that there was no security threat to these settlements.

Since October 7, 2023, the Israeli occupation army has carried out a devastating aggression on the Gaza Strip that has left more than 23,840 people dead, 58,926 injured, most of them children and women, massive destruction of infrastructure and an unprecedented humanitarian catastrophe.


Source: Al-Jazeera + agencies